In this blog we are going to guide you on how you can make your Magento 2 store ready to test with Sample Data.
There are some solutions:
- Install from Zip file: This solution is easy installation and no command line.
- Metapackage: Use Composer to install Magento
- Install from Git repository: Contributing developer.
Below, we will show to how to install magento 2 with Sample Data from Zip file ( as #1 solution) .
Please check requirements and following here, before you continue:
- System requirements
- Created the Magento file system owner
- Download latest releases for Magento Community Edition (CE) from Github
- Download latest samples data
Before we start our Magento installation, we’ll need to create a new MySQL database instance to store the Magento data.
Running the Magento Setup Wizard
By this point, you can see this installation page on your browse
Let’s start Magento 2 installation by following these steps:
Step 1: Readiness Check: Check the environment for the correct PHP version, PHP1. extensions, file permissions, and compatibility.
Step 2: Add a Database: Fill in the database form with your connection information
Step3: Web Configuration: Your Store Address and Magento Admin Address
Step4: Customize Your Store: Time zone, currency, and language information
Step5: Create Admin Account: Enter your personal login information and set the admin5. address to admin_packt.
After following these steps, you have Magento 2 running! You can access your new site by going to http://localhost/packt: