Integrate Zopim in Magento 2
- Step 1: Get Zopim Addon
- Step 2: Integrate Zopim with your Magento store.
Step 1: Get Zopim Code
- Go to https://dashboard.zopim.com/
- Login your Zopim account
- Under the Settings section choose Widget
- Now copy the embed code that is displayed in front of you.
Step 2: Integrate Zopim with your Magento 2 store
- On the Admin sidebar, click on Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.
- In the panel on the left under General choose Design.
- If you have multiple stores or views, set Store View in the upper-left corner to the view where the configuration applies. Then, clear the checkbox after each field so new values can be entered.
- Expand the
- In the Miscellaneous HTML field, paste the copied code.
- From Magento 2.1, this path was changed. It is located at
Content > Configuration > Select your current theme > Footer
Step 3: Save configuration
- Flush Magento Cache: flush cache guide here
And that’s all. You can start chatting with your customers right away.