MAGENTO 2 CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER PRACTICE TEST
The Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam, a primarily scenario-based exam, is designed to validate the skills and knowledge needed to customize Magento 2 in the areas of: UI modifications, database changes, admin modifications, checkout process customizations, order management integrations and customizations, catalog structure and functionality changes. This exam is for a Magento 2 developer who has a deep understanding of Magento 2 development concepts and experience (recommend 1.5 years) in implementing and customizing Magento 2.
Are you preparing for the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam?
This test proves your deep knowledge of the Magento Open Source system. Here are some topics you can expect to find:
- Magento 2 architecture (dependency injection, service contracts, XML files)
- Database architecture (models, resource models, repositories and collections)
- Frontend layout (blocks, templates, layout XML)
- Caching best practices and overcoming challenges
- Orders, checkout customization, customers, products
Before you take this sample test, please read, and understand the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer study guide we have put together. It is very thorough and comprehensive.
Please post questions or suggestions in the comments below. If you want get the answer question of the test please contact via my email: email@example.com or comments below.
You can download 93-question practice test here